Friday, December 5, 2008

Join me this Sunday, 12/7 at 6pm EST


I invite you to join me as I am interviewed this Sunday, December 7th at 6pm EST on Blogtalk Radio by Dina Harbour. Dina is the founder of W.O.W-Women Obtaining Wealth. Women Obtaining Wealth is a multi-facet organization that operates an Internet talk show, financial, family, and business coaching services to women in search of resources, assistance and support with pursuing their passion and living a wealthy life. You can call in at (646) 478-5836 to ask me questions or listen in the chat room and ask questions via chat. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing with you some of the thoughts and passion behind New Vision Counseling Center.




*Info in this blog is strictly my personal and/or professional opinion. Posts and comments are not intended to treat, diagnose or replace any medical advice you may have received. Please contact your doctor or therapist if you feel you need help, and in case of an emergency, dial 911.*

No comments: